Finding the ideal manufacturing equipment can be a challenge, especially when supply chain disruptions affect the availability of new machinery and equipment. Finding good used equipment from top industrial equipment manufacturers can help you circumvent shortages and lower costs.
This list of 175 top OEM packaging and processing equipment manufacturers can help you find the right original equipment manufacturer for the equipment you need most. The list includes both processing equipment manufacturers and packaging equipment manufacturers to help you find the right OEM equipment from the experts at Loeb. We also offer some OEM valuations to ensure that you understand the value of original equipment manufacturer products and machinery for your business.
In addition, Loeb specializes in appraisals, auctions and financing of this used OEM machinery and equipment.
Top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) from Loeb
Accraply engineers label machines and other OEM equipment for industrial businesses packaging bottles, cans, and more, and all their label machines are automated. Accraply is located in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Accutek Packaging Equipment Co creates filling, capping, and labeling machines for multiple industries. Their machines can be custom-made to fit your business. Accutek Packaging Equipment Co is located in Scott St. Vista, CA
Frigoscandia Equipment provides freezers and freezer parts to industrial companies. The freezers come with filtration systems to keep products safe and healthy. Frigoscandia Equipment is located in the UK.
Fulton Boiler Works provides steam boilers and other equipment that transfers heat to industrial companies. The steam boilers are said to be 5 years ahead of schedule. Fulton Boiler Works is in Port St, Pulaski, NY.
Gardner Denver distributes vacuums and compressors for many industries including auto parts, too. Gardner Denver is located in Altoona, PA.
Garvens GmbH provides robotic machines for an automatic weighing solution for industrial companies. Garvens GmbH is located in Germany.
Hartness International provides custom-made packaging machines to industrial facilities. Each machine is built to tightly pack many types of goods and foods. Hartness International is located in Greenville, SC.
Kliklok Woodman Packaging produce award-winning industrial machines that are free from chemicals and can easily coat and season large quantities of food quickly. Kliklok Woodman Packaging is located in Decatur, GA.
Kramer and Grebe creates production machinery for industrial plants. These machines can be custom tailored and can process, sort through, and even package foods and other items. Kramer and Grebe are in Germany.
Little David makes high end packaging machines including markers, coders, case sealers, case formers, case erector products, inkjet label printers and case sealers. Little David is a part of Signode and also operates under the brand Packpoint. Little David / PackPoint is located in Tampa, Florida.
Loma Systems makes inline metal detection systems, X-ray inspection and checkweighers for the food, pharmaceutical and packaging industries. Loma Systems is part of ITW and is located in Carol Stream, IL.
Loveshaw makes case sealers, case formers, case labelers, case erectors and pick and pack stations for the packaging industry. Loveshaw is a part of Signode and is located in South Canaan, Pennsylvania.
Mateer Burt Company makes commercial fillers, labelers and gluing wrap machines for the food, chemical and personal care industries. It’s assets were purchased by Pneumatic Scale / Barry-Wehmiller in 2002.
Matrix Packaging Machinery makes vertical form fill seal equipment, stickpack and sachet packaging systems and large bag format systems. Matrix Packaging Machinery is owned by Promach and is based in Saukville, Wisconsin.
Murzan makes sanitary systems including diaphragm pumps, unloading systems, custom sanitary pumps and clean-in-place / CIP systems. Murzan is located in Norcross, Georgia.
Nalbach Engineering makes volumetric fillers, bottle fillers, bottle orienteers, bottle unscramblers, modified atmosphere packaging systems. Nalbach Engineering is located in Countryside. Illinois.
Nercon Engineering manufacturers conveyor systems and conveyor equipment for the packaging, food, pharma, beverage, meat dairy, produce, health and candy industries. Nalbach Engineering is located in Neenah Wisconsin.
NJM Packaging makes bottle unscramblers, tablet feeders, tablet counters, liquid filling machines, outserters, commercial labelers, cappers, retorquers, cottoners and track & trace systems. NJM Packaging is located in Quebec, Canada and is part of Promach.
PE Labelers manufacturers combined labeling systems, pressure sensitive labeling machines, cold glue machines, roll fed labelling machines and hot melt stations. P. E. Labelers is located in Ohio and California.
PFM Packaging Machinery Corp, makes horizontal packaging machines for the food and non-food industries. PFM Packaging Machinery brands include Hawk, BG 2800-4800, Blizzard Cut and Flow Wrap, Blizzard Hard Candy machine, Bora, Compact, Falcon, Ghibli, Hurricane, Mistral BA, Mistral BB, Pearl, Pulsar, Scirocco, Scirocco Pocket-Bag, Shamal, Sirio, Swift, Tornado LD and Zephyr. PFM Packaging Machinery is located in Huntington Beach, California.
Pac Tec Packaging makes food and beverage packaging equipment and includes rotary, inline, stand alone semi-auto and manual machines, hot fillers, cold fillers, denesters, conveyors, custom inserts, heat sealers and accumulation tables. The old Pactec website is here. Pac Tec Packaging is now handled by Viamo Equipment which is based in Italy.
Pace Packaging Corp makes bottle unscramblers, bottle orienters and conveyor cleaners for the pharma, beverage, automotive, distiller and agricultural industries. Pace Packaging Corp is located in Fairfield, New Jersey and part of Promach.
Pfaudler produces industrial machinery for mixing liquids and the machines are designed to keep the liquids clean and free from contamination. Pfaudler is located all over the world.
Safeline Mettler Toledo produce metal detectors that can be used across all industries. These detectors show the inside and outside of products at one time. Safeline Mettler Toledo is located in Columbus, OH.
US Bottlers Machinery Co produces industrial machinery like fillers, cappers, sorters and combiners for beverage industry. Each machine is custom designed for the client. US Bottlers Machinery Co is located in Charlotte, NC.
Finding Top Industrial Equipment Starts at Loeb
Loeb offers an extensive lineup of services designed to help you manage your needs for industrial or manufacturing equipment. Our auctions are great places to find the right equipment from top packaging and processing equipment companies. By choosing machinery produced by top original equipment manufacturers, you can increase productivity with reliable industrial equipment that will provide you with dependable performance.
What Is an Original Equipment Manufacturer?
An original equipment manufacturer or OEM is a manufacturing company that produces components for use in creating other, more complex products or systems. One OEM example is found in the automotive world, where OEM parts are those that are manufactured by companies that supplied the original parts for building the vehicle. Parts not made by these companies are referred to as aftermarket parts. For larger systems like manufacturing plants, each part of the processing and packaging equipment lines may work better with components designed for use by the original manufacturers.
In the industrial equipment world, OEM equipment by leading industrial equipment companies is in higher demand because of perceived higher quality and greater reliability. Top manufacturing equipment suppliers can provide OEM parts for repairs and can offer the quality assurances associated with original equipment manufacturer standards.
Loeb can help you find top-notch commercial manufacturing equipment from top processing and packaging equipment companies. Many of the brands of industrial equipment we sell are from top names in the industrial processing equipment sector with a solid reputation for quality and the high standards required of the most trusted original equipment manufacturer companies.
Within the manufacturing industry, OEM meaning often refers not only to the ability to provide the highest quality replacement parts but also to the connotation of higher quality equipment in general. In this sense of OEM meaning, the ability of these manufacturers to deliver accurate and functional components can also provide added confidence for purchasers of used equipment from these equipment manufacturer companies. Forbes recommends the sustainable sales and use of pre-owned and excess equipment from trusted industrial equipment companies as a workable strategy for companies in need of reliable industrial equipment.
Key Facts About the Packaging Equipment Industry
Packaging equipment companies manufacture the machinery used to protect and to transport products from factory floor to retail shelves or consumers. Some of the most important factors to keep in mind when purchasing commercial manufacturing equipment in this sector of the industry are listed below:
- A growing industry: The packaging industry is projected to achieve a worth of $1.2 trillion by 2028. The steady growth of this sector has led to increased demand for machinery and components from top packaging equipment companies and manufacturing equipment suppliers.
- Federally regulated: The Fair Packaging and Labeling Act of 1967 allows both the Federal Trade Commission and the FDA to establish requirements for packaging and labeling.
- A variety of packaging material types: Industrial equipment manufacturers and packaging equipment companies offer an extensive array of equipment types to handle plastics, paper and other types of packaging materials. This ensures that product and equipment manufacturers have the appropriate tools for all their packaging requirements.
- Used packaging equipment: Supply chain disruptions have reduced the availability of packaging materials and new packaging equipment. Used equipment and components from top packaging equipment manufacturers can help modern businesses to acquire the right solutions for their current and future needs.
- Sustainability: Along with looking to Loeb for used packaging equipment, many businesses are opting for sustainable options for the packaging they use to deliver their products to market. This often requires retooling with machinery and components from top packaging equipment manufacturers.
- Quality: Purchasing high-quality used OEM equipment from name-brand packaging equipment manufacturers can reduce the likelihood of breakdowns of your commercial manufacturing equipment. At Loeb, we offer accurate appraisals for equipment that can help you make the best decisions when buying used packaging machinery from us.
- Maintenance and cost of ownership: In many cases, purchasing used equipment from established packaging equipment manufacturers can reduce the cost of ownership and can streamline the maintenance process for you and your crew.
At Loeb, we offer OEM equipment from top packaging equipment manufacturers to provide you with improved options for purchasing used equipment at fair prices. Our extensive lineup of machinery from leading packaging equipment manufacturers can make it much easier to find the perfect manufacturing equipment for your operations.
Reliable Used Equipment from Top Processing Equipment Companies
Loeb also offers used equipment from the most trusted processing equipment manufacturers. One of the largest sectors of the processing equipment industry is food processing, which accounts for about $143 billion in value each year. Food processing industrial equipment manufacturers and other processing equipment companies deliver the tools necessary to manage your operations in the most efficient and practical way possible.
At Loeb, we offer industrial processing equipment and accurate appraisals to make buying the right equipment from top processing equipment manufacturers easier for your company. As one of the top manufacturing equipment suppliers, Loeb can provide outstanding options for equipment from top-of-the-line processing equipment companies. If you need good used manufacturing equipment, we offer original equipment manufacturer options from processing equipment manufacturers with a proven reputation for quality within the industry.
By choosing items for purchase from top processing equipment manufacturers and that are in good working condition, you can find the right solutions for both short-term and long-term needs for your manufacturing and production requirements. Whether you need brewery, bakery or manufacturing tools and equipment, Loeb is a valuable resource and one of the most reputable manufacturing equipment suppliers in the industry.
Buying Used Equipment
One of the most important trends in the manufacturing industry over the past few years is a new focus on sustainability. Purchasing OEM equipment from Loeb can allow your company to achieve a balance between reliable performance for your operations and sustainable manufacturing that reduces the impact of your company on the environment and available resources.
Buying good used equipment from OEM industrial equipment companies at auction or directly from Loeb can allow you to avoid the expense and delays associated with the purchase of new equipment. As one of the leading manufacturing equipment suppliers in North America, Loeb offers an unmatched array of options for the manufacturing sector. Our array of services like used equipment loans and financing are designed to make it much easier for you to find and acquire the equipment your company needs to stay profitable now and in the future.
The Industries We Serve
At Loeb, we know that the right equipment manufacturer can make a big difference in the performance of packaging and processing equipment. We offer a large selection of options from top equipment manufacturers to help you acquire the machinery and accessories you need for your current and ongoing operations. Some of the industries we serve include the following:
- Food processing manufacturing, including bakeries, confectionaries, mills and meat processing plants require an array of equipment that may include fryers, ovens, pasteurizers and sterilization tools. Meat processing equipment may include grinders and slicers from top equipment manufacturers that are used in preparing these food items for commercial or consumer use.
- Chemical and plastic production facilities may need heating cabinets, vacuums and tenter frames to manage their manufacturing operations. Other items that are often available through Loeb and are necessary to the chemical processing industry are oxygen analyzers, fire safety equipment, air handlers and steel drum heating cabinets.
- Breweries and beverage production plants typically use brewhouses, fermenters, bottling equipment and brew kettles to create the products they manufacture for the consumer marketplace. The equipment used for these operations must meet stringent standards for safety and hygienic operations.
- Pharmaceutical processing and packaging enterprises require tanks, kettles, agitators and blenders to create the products they produce. Packaging is also an important element in bringing pharma products safely from production environment to medical facilities and to consumers.
- Cosmetics companies also maintain a strong focus on packaging to ensure the best reception in the consumer marketplace. Cosmetics equipment may include fillers, emulsifiers, mixers or coolers to ensure the quality of the finished product.
- Manufacturing firms rely on the right equipment to produce items for sale in the business-to-business or business-to-consumer sectors. The processing and packaging equipment needed for these operations can vary depending on the type of manufacturing performed. Drilling, milling, grinding and turning tools are all common types of manufacturing equipment that are available from Loeb.
At Loeb, we make it easy and convenient for your business to find the right equipment for your processing and packaging needs. We work with you to provide the right services to assist you in purchasing used OEM equipment that is precisely right for your needs.
The Services We Offer at Loeb
Loeb offers an exceptional array of services that can make it easier to buy or sell used equipment. Some of our most popular services are listed below:
- Auctions are our specialty at Loeb. We have been serving the business community for more than 140 years with expert services and the new and used machinery and equipment our clients need to build their own businesses.
- We handle equipment liquidations that make it easier to close facilities and to sell off the assets of these business operations. At Loeb, our high level of experience and knowledge of OEM pricing and value can ensure that your company receives the best pricing for liquidation proceedings.
- Loeb’s asset-based lending options can be tailored to your specific needs. Whether you want to leverage equity in your current equipment, to purchase equipment for your operations or to sell your equipment to Loeb and lease it back for financial flexibility, we can provide the perfect asset-based lending solutions for you.
- Accurate and expert appraisals are one of the most important services we offer at Loeb. Our experienced and knowledgeable appraisal team members can provide you with the most accurate assessments of the value of equipment you are considering for purchase or equipment you plan to sell. We offer USPAP-compliant market appraisals that will help you manage your purchasing and selling activities in an informed way.
- We purchase equipment to help companies convert excess and surplus items into cash for their ongoing operations. This can allow your business to operate more efficiently and can provide cash on hand for other priorities.
- Loeb also provides equipment financing to qualified borrowers that can allow you to purchase quality OEM used equipment and to pay for it over time. Our equipment line of credit is a popular option that allows you to borrow up to the limits of your line of credit and to replenish your available funds as you pay back the amount you borrow.
- Equipment leasebacks can allow you to leverage your existing equipment by extracting equity from it and then continuing to use it on a leased basis. Loeb specializes in these types of arrangements, which can provide valuable cash on hand while providing some definite financial and tax advantages for your company.
- Renting equipment from Loeb can help you to expand your business without the initial cash outlay and expenses involved in purchasing your equipment outright. We offer rent-to-own options that can allow your business to test the waters for your expansion without making an extensive investment in these activities.
- Loeb also provides distressed lending solutions that include bridge financing, debtor-in-possession or DIP financing and other distressed financing options. If your business is currently undergoing reorganization or is in bankruptcy proceedings, our asset-based loan options can allow you to access funds based on your company’s collateral rather than your credit rating. This can make a significant difference in your ability to recover from tough financial times and to continue your operations in a better position after reorganization or Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
If you are looking to buy commercial manufacturing equipment, we offer the right solutions for you. Our extensive inventory of OEM products, tools and equipment can ensure that you can buy the right systems for your business operations. We also work with you to provide financing for your purchase. Loeb can help you find quality used equipment by trusted original equipment manufacturers. This can make it easier for you to purchase the industrial equipment you need at a cost that works for you.
At Loeb, we are always interested in purchasing quality OEM equipment for resale. If you need to divest some of your assets to make room for new equipment or if you are interested in purchasing equipment from us, Loeb offers a comprehensive range of financing, buying and selling options tailored to your company’s current and future needs.
Why Choose Loeb?
The experts at Loeb can provide you with the best services in the used machinery and equipment industry. Some of the most important reasons to choose Loeb for your equipment needs are listed below:
- Expert appraisals by trained and experienced professionals with outstanding industrial expertise
- Easier qualifications for all types of lending arrangements
- Professional marketing for auctions and liquidations that allows Loeb to attract interest in the items you want to sell
- An extensive and detailed inventory of processing and packaging equipment to help you buy direct from us
- A trusted partner in buying and selling used equipment for commercial and industrial enterprises
To learn more about our lineup of OEM equipment or to sell your original equipment manufacturer systems to us, contact us today at 1-800-560-LOEB or contact us online. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you to build a brighter future for your company and its operations.