As an equipment loan broker, you rely on finding the right financing partners to serve your clients. Loeb Equipment offers practical help for you as a broker in finding financing solutions tailored to suit the needs of your clients. We offer a variety of equipment term loans, lines of credit, alternative financing and distressed equipment loans that could be precisely right for your client’s needs.
Our team specializes in creating customized financing solutions and uses non-standard lending criteria to allow more borrowers to obtain funding. We partner with equipment loan brokers to provide the right lending solutions to suit the needs of your clients.
If you have clients who are in reorganization or are working out a bankruptcy, finding the right lending solutions can be challenging. Loeb offers financing solutions that can help equipment loan brokers provide the best options for their clients. Some of the most important benefits of partnering with Loeb as an equipment loan broker include the following:
- No credit checks: Loeb utilizes non-standard lending criteria to ensure the best chance of approval for your clients.
- Customized lending arrangements: We partner with equipment loan brokers to create the lending arrangements that fit each of your clients. This is especially important for clients who are going through bankruptcy, workout or who are looking for debtor-in-possession financing (DIP financing). We can deliver practical help in finding alternative or distressed asset loans and other equipment loans.
- Faster approvals and disbursements: Loeb can approve and disburse funds for your clients more quickly. This can help you to manage the needs of your customers and provide a better fit.
- Increased likelihood of approving and closing the loan: Your customers depend on you to find the right distressed equipment loans to assist them in managing their business enterprises. Loeb can help with practical solutions that suit your clients. We work hard to earn your business and to deliver the lending options equipment loan brokers need for their clients.
- Added options for your clients: Because Loeb offers an array of distressed asset loans, we can find the customized solutions that suit your needs perfectly.
- Responsive service for your clients: If you are looking for a used equipment lender to provide the best support and service for your clients, Loeb is the right solution.
- Added stability in an uncertain economy: Loeb has more than 143 years of experience in the used equipment financing field. This allows us to provide you with the reliable solutions for equipment term loans, equipment sale leasebacks and other types of credit-challenged equipment loans.
Loeb works with alternative financing or distressed loan brokers to provide the right solutions for their customers. If you are looking for a reliable partner for alternative financing or distressed equipment lending arrangements, Loeb offers equipment term loans designed with your needs in mind. We want your deal to work for you and your customers both now and in the future.
Why Choose Loeb?
Loeb Equipment offers a number of significant benefits for you as an equipment loan broker. Some of the most important advantages of working with us include the following:
- Higher referral fees for equipment loan brokers: Loeb offers high referral fees that add up to 50 percent of the origination fee for our equipment loans. This can put more cash in your pocket to support your business loan brokerage.
- Excellent loan closing percentages: We close on a high percentage of loans initiated by alternative or distressed loan brokers, which can allow you to serve your customers more efficiently. This is based on straightforward equipment values.
- An open and transparent financing process: We work with machinery loan brokers across the country. Our experience in the alternative financing and distressed loan marketplace ensures that we can deliver the greatest possible transparency for each alternative financing loan broker with whom we partner.
- Experience you can depend on: Loeb has been helping businesses and brokers for over 143 years. We have been in the machinery and equipment lending industry for longer than any other company. This allows us to provide the services equipment loan brokers need to serve their clients better.
- No covenants: Loeb offers equipment term loans without restrictive covenants that can limit how your customers can use their equipment. This can offer real flexibility and help for your clientele in managing their ongoing operations.
- Favorable terms for your customers: Loeb offers no risk and no recourse loans for customers that can put all the advantages on the borrower side of the ledger. This can help you to find the best possible lending options for your clients.
At Loeb, we offer an array of used equipment loans and services that are designed to suit the needs of alternative loan brokers and their customers.
Equipment Financing Options from Loeb
Because we constantly work with equipment loan brokers to find the best alternative or distressed asset loans for their customers, Loeb can deliver customized solutions that offer optimal flexibility for used equipment loan brokers and their clients. Our loan options include asset-based equipment term loans, lines of credit, equipment sale leasebacks and other used equipment financing options for used equipment loan brokers and their clients:
- Equipment term loans are fairly straightforward and offer clients the opportunity to use their existing equipment as collateral. Equipment term loans from Loeb can allow your clients to work out of DIP or distressed management turnarounds or fulfill needs for alternative financing.
- Equipment lines of credit allow businesses to borrow against the equity in their existing equipment. The credit available for these equipment line of credit arrangements will replenish itself as the loan is repaid, which makes these distressed equipment loans a great choice for businesses that have periodic or seasonal cash flow difficulties.
- Equipment sale leasebacks are designed to provide cash on hand for businesses while allowing them to continue to use their existing equipment to generate revenue. In general, our equipment sale leasebacks begin with the sale of equipment or machinery to Loeb. That same machinery is then leased back to the seller to alleviate cash flow issues and to promote the best and most flexible financial situation for your clients.
- Used equipment financing offers real advantages for your clients, some of whom may find it difficult to qualify for financing because they do not meet certain traditional business / bank loan criteria. At Loeb, we offer distressed and alternative equipment lending options that are not limited by debt-to-equity ratios or other standard lending criteria. This can help you to find great equipment loans for your clients.
- Focusing on used equipment loans allows Loeb to provide the benefits of our expertise to you as an equipment loan broker. We offer lending arrangements for the used equipment we sell and can provide accurate equipment appraisals for you as an equipment broker and for your clients seeking alternative financing or distressed equipment lending options.
Loeb constantly partners with alternative financing or distressed loan brokers in finding the perfect financial solutions for their clients. If you are an equipment broker looking for the right equipment line of credit or other asset financing options for your customers, Loeb Equipment is the right choice for you.
We Specialize in Loans for Distressed Assets and Alternative Financing
Because Loeb specializes in distressed asset loans and alternative financing, we are a trusted resource for the used equipment loan broker marketplace. We partner with used equipment loan broker teams and individual brokers to provide the right solutions for your customers now and for the future.
- Options for clients who have been turned down for traditional credit and bank financing in the past can be few and far between. Because Loeb specializes in distressed asset loans and alternative loans, we can offer the equipment line of credit and distressed equipment lending solutions your clients need to manage their ongoing operations and financial needs.
- Because Loeb offers distressed equipment loans and alternative loans only for used machinery and equipment, we are the perfect partner for you as a used equipment loan broker. We can provide you with the benefits of our expertise to help you achieve greater success as an equipment loan broker.
- In many cases, Loeb is one of the few lenders available that uses non-standard lending criteria and that can issue these types of loans needed by customers of your equipment loan broker firm. Because we work with business loan brokers on a regular basis, we can provide the customized loans your clients need to ensure the best chance of ongoing success and reorganization.
- Loeb offers white label loans that can be branded by the alternative financing loan brokers with whom we partner. Additionally, we can often close loans within four weeks of application, which can make a significant difference in the financial stability of your customers.
- Our extensive experience in assisting used equipment loan brokers has given Loeb Equipment direct insights into the industry. We can help equipment loan brokers to find the solutions for their clients and can deliver equipment sale leasebacks, equipment line of credit and other distressed asset loans and alternative financing using non-standard lending criteria to expand eligibility to a wider range of clients. This can help you to succeed as an alternative or distressed loan broker serving the manufacturing and processing industries.
- Loeb offers an array of lending options, including two-year alternative or distressed asset loans that can help your clients bridge the gap between current financial woes and future successes.
At Loeb, our team understands the needs of equipment loan brokers and offers outstanding solutions tailored to suit the needs of our partners. If you are a business loan broker looking for innovative solutions for your clientele, Loeb can deliver the right solutions for you and your customers.
Loan Sizes and Terms to Suit the Needs of Your Clients
At Loeb, we offer loans on equipment ranging from $500,000 to $20 million. This makes us an outstanding resource for alternative loan broker firms that routinely seek lending arrangements with non-standard lending criteria in this price range.
We serve clients and equipment loan brokers throughout the US, English speaking areas of Canada, Mexico and in select locations around the world. This allows the machinery loan brokers with whom we partner to access the best options for their customers. With no credit checks, high origination percentages for you as an equipment loan broker and terms sheets available within 24 hours of your request, Loeb offers the best services for the business loan brokers we serve.
What Is an Equipment Finance Broker?
A used equipment loan broker finds the right financial arrangements for clients who may be undergoing financial challenges and who may not qualify for traditional banking arrangements. In return for their loan-finding services, machinery loan brokers typically receive a portion of the origination fees that are charged by the funding source. This helps used equipment loan broker firms to provide the right solutions for their clients.
Loeb offers lending options for the alternative financing and distressed loan marketplaces, and we can assist used equipment loan brokers with innovative options that do not rely on credit history or other common bank factors for approval. We work with business loan brokers to find effective loan solutions for clients looking to extract equity from their existing equipment.
At Loeb, our focus is on providing the best services for our customers. By extension, we offer the same care and attention for used equipment loan brokers as we do for clients who access our lending options directly. This approach allows us to deliver the best possible outcomes for your equipment loan brokerage and for your clientele.
The Industries We Serve at Loeb Equipment
Loeb offers services tailored for business loan brokers in a wide range of industries, including the following segments of the manufacturing and production fields:
- Cosmetics equipment loans: Loeb can deliver the options cosmetics equipment loan brokers need to serve their customers.
- Metalworking equipment loans: As an equipment loan broker, it makes sense to partner with Loeb. We work with metalworking loan broker firms across North America to provide the best options for you and your clients.
- Plastics equipment loans: Plastics equipment loan brokers can benefit from our depth of experience and knowledge of the equipment lending field.
- Food equipment loans: Loeb offers solutions for food equipment loan brokers that can help these equipment brokers serve their customers more effectively.
- Beverage equipment loans: As a beverage equipment loan broker, the financing options and equipment liquidations available from Loeb Equipment can provide added borrowing opportunities for your customers.
- Brewery equipment loans: Purchasing brewery equipment can be costly. Loeb offers solutions for brewery equipment business loan brokers that make sense for your clients.
- Packaging equipment loans: Packaging equipment loan brokers can benefit from the array of lending options we make available for clients.
- Processing equipment loans: At Loeb, we work with processing equipment brokers to deliver the most practical lending options for your clients.
- Transportation equipment loans: Transportation equipment loan brokers can access loans for these industries through Loeb Equipment.
- Yellow iron equipment loans: Yellow iron equipment loan brokers specialize in finding the right lending arrangements for heavy equipment.
- Mining equipment loans: Above ground mining equipment and machinery loan brokers can access loan options tailored to the needs of their clients by working with Loeb.
Loeb Offers Options for Equipment Loan Bankers
Equipment loan bankers may also need the other services offered by Loeb. We can provide access to innovative lending options that can provide greater flexibility for equipment loan bankers. This can provide added flexibility and expanded opportunities to serve borrowers through your own financial institution.
Working With Business Loan Broker Associations
Loeb is happy to work with some of the largest equipment loan broker associations as a funding source partner for their members. Whether you are affiliated with the American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (AACFB), the National Alliance of Commercial Loan Brokers (NACLB) or the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB), Loeb Equipment can provide the funding needed for your alternative financing or distressed loan brokerage.
The Loeb Financing Process
Our financing process is simple and easy for equipment loan brokers and their clients. Simply fill out an application. Loeb’s trained and experienced appraisal team will then perform an appraisal on the equipment and will decide on the loan application quickly. It usually takes between four to five weeks to close on loans with Loeb, which can make us a great resource for business loan brokers who focus on the used equipment financing field.
Why Choose Loeb?
Loeb has more than 143 years of experience in the equipment business. We offer our expertise in providing professional appraisals and designing loans with the needs of your business and your customers in mind. Contact us today at 1-800-560-LOEB or visit us online to learn how you can partner with us to achieve greater success as an equipment loan broker.