Loeb Equipment is a trusted provider of machinery auctions and sales for companies located across the United States and Canada and in select locations around the world. Choosing our team to handle your equipment auctions can ensure that you receive fair value for your company’s excess machinery. At Loeb, we have more than 140 years of experience in delivering the best buying and selling solutions for our clients. Our auctioneers and appraisal team can provide you with the right solutions for your needs now and in the future.
Loeb can facilitate online machinery options along with providing auction liquidation services that will provide you and your company with the best options for divesting yourselves of excess equipment. We also specialize in plant closure auction options both online and in person to provide optimal flexibility for you and your business needs.
As technology advances, the industrial machinery auction options at Loeb have also expanded. We offer online machinery auctions as well as on site used machinery auctions for our customers. This can provide extensive visibility for your machine auction and can make it easier for potential buyers to bid on good used equipment. The team at Loeb is always looking for new ways to provide the best services for our used industrial equipment auctions. We can create an online industrial auction that will attract high numbers of qualified buyers and that will allow our customers to find great solutions for their equipment purchasing needs.
Loeb’s outstanding array of auction liquidation services and manufacturing equipment auctions can also provide real help for companies who need to acquire used industrial equipment at reasonable prices. This can allow you to feel much more confident whether you are offering items for sale through our online plant auctions or purchasing from factory closing auctions hosted by Loeb.
Why Choose Loeb?
There are many reasons to consider Loeb as your partner in buying and selling equipment at auction. Our team of experienced appraisers and auctioneers can provide you with the most advanced services for your industrial machine auctions. We have the experience and the expansive knowledge base necessary to showcase machinery and facilitate the purchase of equipment at our factory and plant auctions for buyers worldwide. Here are some reasons to consider Loeb when you need to buy or auction machinery:
- An array of plant and machinery auction services: Loeb specializes in used equipment auctions for a variety of situations. We can manage factory closing auctions to provide cash on hand for sellers and great deals for buyers. Whether you are interested in plant liquidation auctions of everything on-site at your facility or are trying to divest yourselves of some of your company’s excess equipment, Loeb can set up used equipment auctions that suit your specific situation and your needs.
- An experienced appraisal team: Our appraisers have the proven skills and the knowledge you need to value your equipment for sale. This is critical to your ability to recover fair value at your auction for industrial equipment. If you are planning a used machine auction, you need the right appraisal services to set your reserve pricing accurately. Our appraisals are also useful for those planning to purchase items at industrial surplus auctions or directly from us at Loeb. By working with our skilled appraisers for your industrial equipment auctions, you can enjoy the best support on both sides of the buying and selling equation. Our appraisals are trusted by hundreds of banks and investment firms.
- Support throughout the process: Loeb will work with you to set up machinery auctions that are designed to work for your needs. Our plant and machinery auctioneers have many years of experience in the industry and can increase interest and offers on the items you are offering for sale. Because our equipment, plant and machinery auctioneers know the equipment business inside and out, we can provide you with used equipment auction services that will help you derive fair value from your excess equipment. We also offer assistance to buyers and bidders to make sure our used equipment auctions are as accessible as possible for all our customers.
- Effective promotion of your used equipment auction: Loeb can advertise your in-person or online industrial auction to help you attract more bidders and more public interest in your available machinery and equipment. Whether you are planning to get rid of equipment with a used machinery auction or are in the middle of a complete liquidation or factory closing, our team can make sure that your machine auction goes smoothly and attracts as many interested parties as possible to purchase your items.
- Proven expertise in machinery auctions: As one of the leading machinery auction sites in the US, Loeb has been working with businesses just like yours for more than a century. Our knowledge of plant and machinery allows our team to achieve the best results for you when selling your used machinery at auction. If you are interested in buying or selling industrial equipment, our used equipment auctions are an excellent choice for your needs.
- Support for online industrial auctions: One of the best ways to attract additional bidders and buyers for your manufacturing auctions is to opt for online industrial auctions. These modern methods for selling your equipment can allow buyers from across the country and world to participate in industrial auctions. As one of the top industrial auction companies in the world, Loeb is a leader in the online industrial auction marketplace and can provide you with the best options for all your in-person and online plant auctions.
- The logistical support you need: Our many years of experience in the used equipment industry has allowed Loeb to develop partnerships with many of the most important companies in the equipment industry. This allows us to manage issues with transportation, moving and payments more quickly and efficiently on behalf of your company. You can trust Loeb to provide you with the guidance necessary to manage logistics for your industrial machinery auctions and acquisitions.
When considering industrial auction companies for your needs, you should look at the reputation for quality and the array of services these machinery auction sites offer. At Loeb, we have the experience you need to ensure that your auction goes smoothly. We are dedicated to the highest standards of excellence in the used industrial equipment auction industry. Our team can help you manage factory closing auctions and all other equipment sales in the best and most profitable way possible for your business.
Understanding the Various Types of Equipment Auctions
Loeb offers a comprehensive range of equipment auctions that encompass all aspects of the industry. We work with you at every step of the process to help you set up an auction for industrial equipment and to make your purchasing process easier and more convenient for you and your company. Here are some of the most important types of equipment and machinery auctions we can provide at Loeb. See our case studies for more information.
1. Industrial Equipment Auctions
Whether you decide to host your industrial auctions online or to hold a local sale, Loeb offers the right services and support for industrial equipment auctions across the country. We have the experience and the knowledge you need to manage your industrial auctions in the most practical way possible. Loeb can help you navigate a wide variety of situations successfully thanks to our many years of experience in the industrial auction world. Here are some ways in which the team at Loeb has facilitated used machinery auctions for our clients:
- After a merger between two breweries, Loeb was brought on board to help the new company to monetize the excess equipment that resulted from this corporate merger. Loeb’s team of expert appraisers and auction professionals oversaw the auction setup process and marketed the large tanks and other excess equipment with email and advertising. This allowed our client to realize significant financial inflows from their industrial auction.
- Loeb also assisted in the liquidation of a cosmetics firm on behalf of a Top 50 bank. Since the bank had no existing arrangements with the landlord for the various locations of the cosmetics company, Loeb stepped in and negotiated arrangements with the landlord to allow greater time to sell the assets and to remove any environmental hazards left behind by the cosmetics company. Loeb also made arrangements to sell remaining assets quickly and to extract the most value from these equipment items.
- Relocation requirements led a beverage manufacturer to seek Loeb’s help in closing one of their plants quickly. The company was looking to relocate to a new plant and wanted to liquidate the equipment at the previous location as quickly as possible. Loeb was able to sell the used equipment quickly and to allow our client to begin operations at their new location without delay.
- Thanks to our many years in the used machine auction industry, Loeb also understands the needs of bidders and buyers. This allowed us to work with a secured lender to schedule an auction for industrial equipment at a time that was most likely to attract more bidders. By scheduling the auction for 4 PM, Loeb made it possible for more bidders and buyers to attend the event and allowed our client to make more money on their sales.
- Loeb also facilitated the rapid sale of equipment for a brewery after it was sold to a client who wanted to market the real estate on which the equipment was located. We streamlined the process and expedited the auction to clear the space for further development and sale by the new owners. Loeb handled the entire process from start to finish to allow the client to focus on core business activities.
At Loeb, we offer industrial machinery auctions that are tailored to suit the needs of our customers. Our in-depth knowledge of the industrial equipment marketplace allows us to create and oversee industrial equipment auctions that will suit the needs of your business now and in the future.
2. Foreclosure Auctions
If your business is currently in the process of foreclosure, restructuring or liquidation, foreclosure equipment auctions can be a great way to extract the value of your existing equipment effectively. Our foreclosure plant and machinery auctions are an excellent way to create a financial cushion for paying off bills or restructuring your operations for the future. At Loeb, our experienced team of auctioneers and administrative support specialists can design industrial machinery auctions that will allow you to manage your financial situation more effectively.
Foreclosure auctions may be operated as absolute auctions, in which the items are auctioned off to the highest bidder with no reserve and no additional conditions. This differs from a lender confirmation auction, in which the sale is contingent on lender approval for the purchase. If that approval is not forthcoming, the next highest bidder is allowed to seek lending approval. This process can be repeated until a successful loan application is in place.
In many cases, planning plant machinery auctions around foreclosure proceedings can allow you to realize a significant financial sum for use in paying off creditors or acquiring a new business location. At Loeb, we know that foreclosure proceedings can be stressful for companies and individuals in the manufacturing industry. We work with you to create a plant closure auction or industrial machinery auction that will help you navigate foreclosure and financial distress more easily. Whether you need comprehensive equipment liquidation auctions or are considering an online auction to extract value from your company assets, Loeb is here to help you.
3. Used Machine Auctions
Used manufacturing equipment is always in demand industrially. At Loeb, we can set up equipment auctions for companies in the manufacturing sector to allow buyers and sellers alike to find the right options for acquiring used machinery at auction. We routinely offer auctions for CNC machines and offer more than 100 years of progressive experience in equipment auctions. Our auctions are designed to bring together buyers and sellers to ensure the greatest productivity and profitability throughout the industrial sector.
Manufacturing and machinery auctions are among the most eagerly awaited auctions we manage at Loeb. For buyers, these industrial machine auctions are opportunities to acquire necessary equipment at an affordable price. For sellers, machinery auctions represent an opportunity to monetize the equipment they no longer need and to free up resources and space in your current facilities. At Loeb, we have the experience and the knowledge needed to set up equipment auctions designed with your needs in mind.
If you are in the manufacturing business, plant machinery auctions can sometimes be challenging processes. Loeb can take the stress out of planning used machinery auctions to allow you to focus on your key activities and productivity. We can handle auctions on behalf of sellers in Chicago and across the country. Our expertise can make scheduling and marketing your used machine auction much easier for companies throughout the United States and in other areas of the world.
Manufacturing auctions are an excellent option for acquiring good used equipment for your operations. By checking out the plant equipment auctions Loeb offers, your business can minimize your cash outlay while ensuring that you can acquire the right machinery to promote greater productivity for your manufacturing operations.
4. Used Equipment Auctions
Most of the machinery and plant auctions we manage at Loeb feature used equipment that is no longer needed by the company offering it for sale or a part of bankruptcy proceedings. Factory auctions are a great way not only to convert your unused assets into cash but also to clear out space for other items that are essential to your core business activities. At Loeb, we can set up and manage used industrial equipment auctions that will help you sell or acquire a range of equipment types. Our plant auctions can feature a wide range of equipment types, including the following:
- At Loeb, we manage equipment liquidation auctions for cosmetics companies to provide added cash on hand for your business. We can set up an industrial equipment auction that will allow you to divest your company of excess packaging or processing machinery easily and conveniently. Cosmetics equipment auctions are a great way for buyers and sellers to connect for greater profitability in the competitive marketplace.
- The food industry auctions facilitated by Loeb can allow companies to access the equipment they need at a cost they can afford. By listing this equipment for sale through a Loeb industrial equipment auction, your company can acquire much-needed cash on hand to manage expenses or to expand your operations. We auction machinery designed for the food production and packaging industries and can provide you with added help in finding the right items at our factory auctions.
- A construction auction for industrial equipment can allow your firm to acquire cash on hand for outdated or excess construction vehicles and equipment. By planning an auction through Loeb, you can take advantage of our knowledge of the construction equipment marketplace and our expert appraisals to ensure that your construction auction is a success. We can help you with construction equipment auctions designed with your needs in mind.
- Brewery equipment auctions are another type of used machine auction we offer at Loeb. We have managed dozens of brewery auctions. Bottling, processing and fermenting equipment options are often available through our manufacturing auctions. Loeb offers accurate appraisals for these used equipment auctions to assist you in buying or selling items through us.
- Manufacturing machinery auctions and factory auctions may include assembly lines, metalworking equipment, woodworking equipment and other large-scale items. Our plant and machinery auctioneers have the experience needed to ensure that your auction goes smoothly and that you receive a fair price for your manufacturing equipment at auction.
Whether you need an industrial liquidation auction for your company or are looking to purchase good used equipment at a nearby manufacturing equipment auction, you can trust Loeb to provide the right solutions for your business. We offer industrial auctions across North America to serve our customers effectively. We can even provide manufacturing equipment auction services for select locations around the world to make it easier for you to monetize your equipment and to clear space for new machinery to support your business operations. At Loeb, we specialize in providing you with used industrial equipment auction solutions that are precisely right for you.
5. Factory Auctions
Factory closings and relocations are among the most common reasons to consider a plant and machinery auction for your business. At Loeb, we can provide auction liquidation services that allow companies to extract fair value from their used equipment. These plant auctions are also helpful for buyers, who can often purchase good used equipment at a fraction of the cost of new equipment.
If you are considering a change in your business operations, Loeb can design factory and plant auctions that work for your situation. Purchasing equipment at auctions is often a great way to cut down on expenditures while still accessing the machinery and equipment you need to succeed. By checking out the factory and plant machinery auctions at Loeb, you can often find bargains not available elsewhere in the industrial marketplace
6. Plant Liquidation Auctions
Financial difficulties and restructuring are often factors that drive plant and factory closures and liquidations. At Loeb, we can often provide financial options that can reduce the impact of these difficulties on your operations. If you do need to sell off your equipment in an efficient and practical way, however, an industrial liquidation auction could be the right choice for you. These manufacturing equipment auctions are designed to provide you with cash on hand for your used equipment. At Loeb, we can help you navigate the plant liquidation auction process more easily.
Plant equipment auctions can allow your company to liquidate its equipment holdings much more efficiently. If you are relocating, downsizing or restructuring your company, our team of plant and machinery auctioneers can provide you with the help you need to get the best possible price for your used equipment. For buyers, an industrial liquidation auction offers the opportunity to access bargains in the equipment marketplace.
7. Plant Machinery Auctions
In some cases, it may make sense to sell off only a portion of your equipment in plant and machinery auctions. These industrial surplus auctions can allow sellers to monetize excess equipment while clearing space for other elements of business operations. For buyers, plant auctions are often a great way to find the equipment needed to expand or improve productivity at an affordable cost.
The lower cost of equipment at industrial machinery auctions is a strong selling point for these items. At Loeb, we can help sellers to price their equipment correctly for faster sale. We make it easier for buyers to find your plant and machinery auction and can attract bidders for your equipment to help you achieve the best financial outcomes possible. Our team can also provide buyers with an accurate idea about the value and condition of the equipment they are considering at our industrial equipment auctions. By buying or selling equipment through a plant and machinery auction held by Loeb, you can make the best possible decisions for your company’s current and future needs. Whether you are closing a plant, reducing your overhead and equipment inventory or looking to buy quality equipment at one of our industrial machine auctions, the team at Loeb is here to help.
8. Online Machinery Auctions
Online industrial auctions are one of the most popular options for buying and selling equipment in the modern era. We offer industrial auctions online that can allow bidders from anywhere in the world to participate and to compete for the machinery you have for sale. Our online machinery auctions can make it easier for you to find the bidders you need for your excess equipment.
One of the primary reasons to hold your industrial auctions online is the added convenience it offers for potential bidders on your used equipment. Online machine auctions allow potential purchasers to access information on your auction for industrial equipment at the times that are most convenient for them. This can expand the list of buyers for the industrial machinery auctions facilitated by Loeb.
Bidders also benefit from the ability to search and bid on industrial auctions online. Loeb provides robust search functions and the ability to filter online auction searches by the type of equipment needed. These functions make it easier for you and your company to find the right equipment at our plant and machinery auctions. Our long history of experience in industrial machine auctions allows Loeb to create easy-to-use interfaces that benefit both buyers and sellers of used industrial equipment.
9. Liquidations and Liquidation Auctions
A liquidation is the complete conversion of physical assets into cash on hand or financial equivalents. At Loeb, we offer a wide range of liquidation options that include the purchase of your equipment directly by us and auctions designed to attract bidders to compete for your equipment and machinery.
General liquidations often include items of large and smaller equipment that must be appraised and prepared for sale. At Loeb, we can set up plant and machinery auctions that will allow your business to divest itself of all the equipment on a particular site. Our online options can even make it easy to sell to those in your industry who may not be located close to your physical brick-and-mortar location.
Liquidations are never easy. At Loeb, we take some of the stress and worry out of the process for your business. We work with you to determine the underlying goals for your liquidation and to create a plan that will help you reach those goals more efficiently. Our team can deliver the best options for you and your company when liquidating one location or your entire lineup of factories and plants.
10. Manufacturing Equipment Auctions
The large scale of equipment used in the manufacturing industry presents special challenges for companies who want to sell their equipment. Transportation for these items can often be a significant issue for buyers and sellers alike. At Loeb, we have the experience necessary to help you find logistical solutions that will work for your needs. Whether you are planning a used machinery auction or purchasing large equipment through Loeb, we can make it much easier for you to manage transportation, storage and other challenges more easily.
Our experience in the manufacturing industry can also pay off for you in greater accuracy for your appraisals and added payment options for acquiring the good used equipment we offer at auction. Contact Loeb today to learn more about our full lineup of options for buying, selling and financing the manufacturing equipment and machinery your company needs to stay productive and profitable even in difficult economic times. We work with you to provide the right options for your company now and in the future.
Finding the Best Machinery Auctions Near Me
At Loeb, we aim to be the best answer for companies wondering, “Who can manage machine auctions near me?” As a trusted local equipment auction company with a long history in Chicago, Loeb works with companies close to home as well as in locations around the country. We have the knowledge and the trusted expertise you need to manage your industrial auctions successfully.
Our depth of experience and knowledge makes it easier for you to find answers to all your questions, which may include “How do I set up a used equipment auction?” and “How can I find equipment auctions near me?” Our list of frequently asked questions is an outstanding resource for you and your company. We serve numerous industries in the manufacturing and production sectors, including the following:
- Chemical and pharmaceutical processing
- Food, meat and beverage production
- Manufacturing and metalworking
- Cosmetics production and packaging
- Distilleries and breweries
- Yellow iron and construction
We specialize in setting up and managing used machinery auctions for companies just like yours. If you need assistance in buying or selling used equipment for your business, Loeb is here to help with the most advanced financial options and the auction services you need to achieve your goals in the competitive marketplace. As part of the Illinois State Auctioneers Association, we can perform industrial auctions in Chicago and elsewhere in the country to the exacting standards of this industrial auctioneers association.
The Geographical Areas We Serve
Loeb offers auction services across the United States, in Mexico and in the English-speaking areas of Canada. We offer used machine auctions, factory auctions, plant auctions and many other types of equipment auctions to help buyers and sellers find the perfect solutions for their requirements and their financial situations.
- Indiana equipment auctions: If you are looking for equipment auctions in Indiana, Loeb can provide the proven services necessary to facilitate the sale of industrial equipment. We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in the auction industry and can offer online equipment auctions in Indiana. Our team can help you find the right machinery auctions in Indiana and across North America.
- Missouri equipment auctions: Loeb also offers equipment auctions in Missourithat can provide access to used machinery and equipment for buyers across the country. Because our equipment auctions in Missouri are held online, they can allow bidders to purchase these items and to have them shipped to their locations more easily. We handle a wide range of equipment auctions in Missouri and the surrounding states.
- Michigan equipment auctions: Our equipment auctions in Michiganhave included processing equipment auctions and sales representing many other industries. If you are looking for equipment auctions in Michigan, Loeb is your best source for these sales.
- Wisconsin equipment auctions: Equipment auctions in Wisconsin may focus on the state’s active dairy industry and the equipment needed to bottle milk and package cheese. Loeb offers equipment auctions in Wisconsin that can bring buyers and sellers together successfully.
- Iowa equipment auctions: Loeb hosts numerous equipment auctions in Iowa for a wide range of equipment types. Yellow iron, transportation, food processing and bakery auctions are among the most common types of equipment auctions in Iowa.
- Utah equipment auctions: Loeb can also provide marketing and logistical support for equipment auctions in Utah. Our team can help with setting up and advertising equipment auctions in Utah for the benefit of buyers and sellers alike.
- Illinois equipment auctions: Transportation and yellow iron industries are among the most popular past equipment auctions in Illinoisby Loeb and our equipment auction team. We often host equipment auctions in Chicago to serve the needs of clients in our geographical region. Because we are located in Illinois, our team is familiar with every aspect of running equipment auctions in Illinois and in the Chicago area.
- California equipment auctions: Equipment auctions in California are among the largest in the US. Loeb has run hundreds of machinery and equipment auctionsin the United States, Mexico and Canada.
- New York equipment auctions: For buyers looking for equipment auctions in New Yorkor those interested in getting rid of excess equipment, Loeb can provide the right solutions and venues for all types of equipment auctions in New York and the surrounding areas.
- Virginia equipment auctions: Looking to do a machinery auction in Virginia? Sign up with Loeb to do an auction.
- Ohio equipment auctions: Some of our recent equipment auctions in Ohiohave been focused on the food processing industry. Loeb aims to be the best single source for equipment auctions in Ohio.
- Pennsylvania equipment auctions: Packaging and processing equipment auctions are among the most commonly requested equipment auctions in Pennsylvania. Loeb is familiar with the process of setting up equipment auctions in Pennsylvania that will promote the best outcomes for both sellers and buyers.
- Minnesota equipment auctions: We are a great source of support and marketing services for equipment auctions in Minnesota. Our visibility and name recognition makes Loeb the perfect choice for equipment auctions in Minnesota.
- Florida equipment auctions: Equipment auctions in Florida can attract bidders and can promote added financial flexibility for buyers and sellers. Loeb administers equipment auctions in Florida that offer real help for managing these events successfully.
- Texas equipment auctions: If you are looking for a provider for equipment auctions in Texas, our team can help. We have the experience to set up and market your equipment auctions in Texas to promote fair prices and active interest in your excess equipment and machinery.
- North Carolina equipment auctions: North Carolina has long been a center of industry. Loeb has handled many machinery and equipment auctions here over the more than 100 years in business.
Whether you are looking for bakery auctions in New York or dairy equipment in Iowa or heavy equipment auctions in Wisconsin, Loeb can offer the perfect solutions for all your current and future machinery auction needs. We can help you with equipment auctions and plant auctions and will help you to purchase the heavy equipment you need. Our used machine auction team can also provide you with expert help in finding transportation for the items you acquire through our machinery auction events.
Types of Industrial Machinery Auctions
Loeb offers a wide range of used equipment auctions that include plant auctions, factory auctions and foreclosure auctions. Some of the most common types of machinery auction events we manage include the following:
- Cosmetic equipment auctions: Loeb has managed a number of cosmetic equipment auctionsand machinery auction events. Our cosmetic equipment auctions include vacuum mixers, emulsifiers and many other items from these large-scale factory auctions.
- Chemical equipment auctions: Some of the most common items placed up for bids in chemical equipment auctionsinclude large tanks, mixers, heaters and other processing equipment. These chemical equipment auctions offer one-time opportunities to obtain these durable goods at bargain prices.
- Pharmaceutical auctions: Along with the expected items for plant auctions, pharmaceutical auctions may also include analytical instruments and precision measurement devices. Pharmaceutical auctions can be a great way to find the perfect instrumentation at a reasonable cost.
- Food equipment auctions: Like other plant machinery auctions, food equipment auctions generally focus on large-scale manufacturing tools. Loeb food equipment auctionsare designed to bring buyers and sellers together to promote the best deals and fair pricing for all parties involved in these transactions.
- Beverage equipment auctions: Loeb has facilitated numerous beverage equipment auctionsto help buyers and sellers come together to benefit both sides of the transaction. Our beverage equipment auctions are an ideal way to acquire high-quality equipment at a fraction of the cost of new.
- Packaging equipment auctions: Packaging equipmentcan include shrink tunnels, sealers, carded packaging machines and pallet wrappers. At Loeb, we offer packaging equipment auctions that offer our clients the opportunity to purchase these items affordably. Our packaging equipment auctions are ideally suited to the needs of businesses in the manufacturing and processing industries. These machinery auction events are a great way to get rid of unwanted equipment or to pick up items at a discounted price.
- Processing equipment auctions: Tanksare one of the most common items at processing machinery auctions. Loeb makes it easier to purchase through our used equipment auctions and plant machinery auctions to allow you to get the right processing equipment for your current and future needs.
- Metalworking equipment auctions: The types of tools and machinery available through metalworking equipment auctionsmay include punch presses, mechanical shears and many other items designed to assist in shaping and cutting metal. The metalworking equipment auctions we manage at Loeb offer fair pricing and appraisals for these popular plant machinery auctions.
- Yellow iron equipment auctions: Yellow iron is a commonly used term for heavy construction equipment. Our yellow iron equipment auctions may include items like excavators, graders, backhoes, cranes and loaders. We provide yellow iron equipment auctionsand other used equipment auctions that can help you acquire quality equipment at an affordable cost.
- Plastics equipment auctions: Loeb offers polymers and plastics equipment auctionsthat will provide you with access to top-quality equipment. Our plastics equipment auctions may include foreclosure auctions, plant auctions and equipment auction events that can help you obtain the best items at competitive prices. For sellers, our factory auctions are a solid way to divest your company of unwanted items while receiving fair value for your equipment.
- Bakery equipment auctions: One of the most common types of equipment auctions, bakery machinery auctions offer the opportunity to
- Food processing equipment auctions: At Loeb, our food processing equipment auctionsoffer a chance for buyers to purchase equipment at what are sometimes below-market prices. If you are looking for food processing equipment auctions, Loeb is your best source for these popular machinery auction events.
Whether you are looking for a machinery auction for construction equipment or a used machine auction in the yellow iron field, Loeb is a great source for these auction services. We work diligently to make your machinery auction a success and to ensure that the entire process goes smoothly for bidders and sellers alike.
Why Choose Loeb?
Loeb is an established leader in the field of equipment auctions. We have many years of experience in managing equipment auction, machinery auction and used equipment auctions in the industrial marketplace. If you are looking for foreclosure auctions, equipment auction or other used machine auction events, we can deliver the right solutions for your needs. Give us a call today at 1-800-560-LOEB or visit us online to learn more about our auction services. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.