We have an opening for a senior level finance and accounting professional to join our evolving and growing team as a Director of Accounting and Finance. In this position, you will work closely with our accounting and finance teams and report to Loeb’s President. This person will help guide the future roadmap and direction of the company as part of Loeb’s leadership team.
- Maintain banking relationships and expand/grow new opportunities
- Prepare payroll and maintain employee 401k transactions
- Oversee, assist, and review work of accounting team/accountant(s)
- Assist our asset-based loan vertical with loans/financing as needed (closing statements, financial logs, amortization schedules and other funding requirements)
- Assist auction vertical with preparation of auction deal statements
- Assist in closing out quarterly and year-end financials
- Superior communication skills and comfort in facing both internally and externally to Loeb
- Certified Public Accountant (Preferred)
- Previous Controller and/or public accounting experience
- Master’s degree from accredited institution highly preferred
- Familiarity with (GAAP) Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to comprehend and analyze legal loan documentation.
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficiency with Dynamics 365 or similar CRM
We offer a very competitive total compensation package including base salary and bonus plan, health insurance, a generous 401k match, a flexible, unlimited personal time off program. We also offer a flex onsite/remote work arrangement and a causal, non-corporate work environment.
Our offices are located near the O’Hare airport and immediately accessible by the #81W CTA bus / 331 Pace bus and within walking distance to/from the Cumberland Blue Line stop. Our location also offers free onsite parking, with quick access to/from the Kennedy (90).