Renting used packaging and processing equipment can be a cost effective and flexible means of sourcing equipment for new product development, contract packaging projects, increased production demands for seasonal products, or to minimize down time while waiting on the delivery of new machinery; all without affecting your capital budget.
Loeb offers unique equipment rental options designed to help our customers grow and save money…what a unique concept!
One of the greatest benefits to working with Loeb, is the opportunity to rent packaging and processing equipment that will meet your short term needs, with the flexibility required in today's market place.
Unlike other rental programs, Loeb offers our customers the option of renting to own. If a short term project is successful and leads to a longer term commitment, we don't ask for the machine back. The equipment can simply be converted into a purchase and the payments can even be spread out with Loeb's used equipment leasing program.
Benefits to Renting Equipment
- Save money! Keep capital budgets intact and enjoy the profits generated from the machine's output. Rental payments can be classified as operational expenses, which can free up money for other capital expenditures.
- Save time! Since Loeb's rental equipment is immediately available, we can reduce the go-to-market time for new product launches. Be up and running while the competition is still figuring out how to get product on the shelf!
- Save space! Stop having surplus equipment from failed projects taking up valuable warehouse space. Renting reduces the risk of having used processing or packaging machinery sitting idle.
Loeb's Equipment Rental Terms
- No minimum rental term - Rent for as little as 30-days!
- No minimum equipment value - Smaller machinery and add-ons can be rented at a minimum cost of $500/month.
- All equipment rentals are subject to a 10% security deposit*
- All rental applications are subject to credit check and available only to those companies with acceptable credit rating and with accounts in good standing
- Any equipment rented must be returned in equal condition as when shipped and must be returned properly crated/skidded (in the same crate or on the same skid) as when originally shipped or there will be a skid/crate charge
* First month, security deposit, set-up and crating (if applicable) are all required prior to shipment.
Applying Rental Fees to a Purchase
If renter decides to buy the machine, 50% of the rental payments will apply toward a maximum of 50% of the purchase price.