Office Administrator/Data Entry Associate
Loeb is in a need of an Office Administrator/Data Entry Associate who will provide data, clerical, and general office support. In general, the Office Administrator/Data Entry Associate will be responsible for maintaining company CRM database, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate departments and staff, mail and fax distribution, arranging couriers, requisition of supplies, as well as other additional clerical duties.
- Maintains CRM database which includes inputting quality data, scrubbing data, upholding accurate customer records by making corrections as needed, and cleaning weekly ad hoc reports (mailing lists).
- Process and track incoming sales RFQ's.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Prepare and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean reception/conference area.
- Receives, sorts, and routes all incoming mail.
- Maintain service and order request of all general office equipment.
- May also assist with office projects as it relates to photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and collating.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing multi-departmental related results as needed.
- Must possess a high school diploma
- 2 - 3 years of ERP or CRM data entry skills
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Demonstrates high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Reacts well under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Associates Degree in Business Administration
- Typing proficiency of 60 wpm
- Knowledge of ShoreTel phone systems
- Full Time Position - 40 Hour Work Week
- Casual Work Environment
If interested in this position please email a current resume complete with salary history to the attention of: Sheldrick Holmes, VP Finance & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHICAGO, IL - NO RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED. Our offices are located in Chicago, IL just southeast of US Cellular Field and immediately accessible by the #29 bus and within walking distance from the Green Line Indiana stop. Our location also offers free onsite parking, with quick access to/from the Dan Ryan (90/94) and Lake Shore Drive.
For five generations since 1880, Loeb has been a trusted provider of reliable equipment and related services that help manufacturing and financial companies grow their business. Headquartered in Chicago, we maintain over 150,000 square feet of warehouse space stocked with quality used packaging and processing equipment for the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemical industries.
Loeb services and business units include:
- Equipment Sales, Purchases, Rentals & Leasing from Loeb
- Certified Market Appraisals from Loeb Appraisal
- Auction Services from its subsidiary Loeb Winternitz Industrial Auctioneers
- Equipment Term Loans and Equipment Purchase Leasebacks from Loeb Term Solutions
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Loeb reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment..